- Class of 1987 is having a 30 year reunion during Homecoming Weekend 2017. Details soon. Contact Randy Coulter for information at email@example.com
- Class of 1997 is starting to put together their 20 year reunion. Contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more. Class members can contact either Tara Tichenor-Carter at 502-407-8465 or Teisha Hinkle at 502-424-3785.
- Join your Fern Creek High School classmates from 1977 and 1978 for the 40th/39th Class Reunion.
- Friday, September 22, 2017 Attend FCHS Alumni Association Homecoming Activities and sit together at theTiger Football Game. RSVP for dinner with the Alumni Association www.ferncreekalumni.com and Purchase football game tickets at the gateFriday September 29, 2017
Casual get-together at the new Roosters in Fern Creek, 5338 Bardstown Road, 7:00 p.m. until ????. Come as you are, no need to RSVP.
Saturday September 30, 2017
Reunion Dinner at The Pendennis Club 218 Muhammad Ali Ave. Louisville KY.
— 6:00 p.m. Registration and Cocktail Hour (Cash Bar) 7:00 p.m. Dinner
— $50 per person.
— Send check or money order made out to FCHS Class of 1977 to Julie Walter Gagel ’77 6810 Fegenbush Lane Louisville KY 40228 .
SPACE IS LIMITED SO REGISTER EARLY! Sorry, no non-ticket admittance the day of the event.
- Class of 1968 is forming a committee to plan a reunion. Contact email@example.com to volunteer to help. She can also be reached at:
Sherry Y. Metts
6031 Clearwater Circle
Louisville, Kentucky 40219
- Class of 1967’s 50th will be Sept 23, 2017 at 6:30 PM at the Louisville Mega Caverns, 1841 Taylor Ave., Louisville, KY 40213. Contact Pam Pope Wilson at 502-321-5842 for more info.
- Class of 1956, Class of 1961, and Class of 1966 Reunions photos will be posted soon.
If your class would like help in planning a reunion, just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 502-500-4830. We can help you get the word out through e-mailings and Facebook posts. We also have banners that we can lend (We only have a limited number so it is first come first served)
Joey Bailey ‘65